Spinlock Rig Sense Tension Gauge (2-5mm Wire) RGS/0205
Availability: In Stock
Regular Price: £145.21
Special Price £128.95
Rig-Sense is a new rig tension device for measuring the loads in wire or rope on dinghies and small keelboats. Rig-Sense is simple to use, measuring the tension directly in kilogrammes. Rig-Sense also benefits from being able to be operated one handed, supporting itself on the rig whilst being used. Quality parts ensure long term performance, consistent and accurate readings over time.
- Loads on both wire and fibres
- Diameter range 2-5mm (3/32 -13/64”)
- Direct Scale with tension output
- Composite calibrated leaf spring
- Stainless steel contact points
- Ergonomic, robust body
- Compact size, durable and light
- Easy one handed operation
- Carry bag included
- Works in conjunction with the Spinlock Rig Sense App
Rig Sense App (iOS and Android) allows users to work efficiently with their gauge, store and manage their data in a single place on smart phones and tablets.
Rig-Sense App – Using the Rig Sense, record data of critical settings to ensure repeatable race settings over differing conditions.
Create custom templates to build settings from, add images and share and export data for later analysis with your class.