SolRX Sun Cream Sunscreen Water Resistant Clear - SPF 50 Zinc Stick (14.2g)
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
Looking for a quality Zinc oxide sunscreen for your face or just a quicker application than using the tube version? Unique Waterblock System (USA Patent Pending) - that maintains Sun Protection Factor (SPF) even after 8 hours in and out of water
Apply Today.....Reapply Tomorrow
- Clear Not White
- Specialty sports product - not generally available
- Highly water resistant and oil free - will not sweat into eyes
- Provides high protection against sunburn, retains full SPF even after 80 minutes of activity in water and/or sweating
- Water resistant, UVA/UVB protection, PABA-free, oil free, fragrance Free
- Water-based so sand will not stick and will not sweat into eyes
- Field tested in some of the hottest countries in the world. Formulated for outdoor sports professionals, worn daily by surfers, dive masters, sailors, paddlers, lifeguards and contractors on several continents
Please note: Whilst the product in the tube is white - on application it is clear
Size: 14.2g Stick
SolRX water resistant sun protection has been the favourite sunscreen for athletes and lifeguards for over two decades and is also perfect for those who just want to swim and sunbathe too. Tested by AMA labs to provide 8 hours protection in and out of the water, its long-lasting UVA/UVB protection is also paraben-free, fragrance-free and suitable for all skin types.
SolRX WATERBLOCK™ SPF50 differs from the 15+ and 30+ in that it contains zinc, blocking the suns rays instead of reflecting them. It is still clear after application as with the 15+ and 30+
- Click Image to Zoom