Items Cancelled or returned for refund or exchange
If you are not completely satisfied with your goods you may return them unused and in the original condition with tags attached within 1 month of the day that you receive your order. Please state if you require a refund or exchange. In the unlikely event of a carriage free order being returned for a refund, we will normally deduct the cost of the original delivery to you from your refund.
Items must be returned unused and in the original condition with packaging with tags still attached. Please do not remove any tags unless you intend to keep the items.
- 30 days to return your order
- Free Redelivery: For UK customers we will return the item to you free of charge. You just pay to get it back and we'll send you back the replacement free of charge (Only applies to items of clothing).
- In a hurry: Then just re-order the item you need in the correct size online and send the item that doesn't fit back for a refund.
- No returns number is required but please include a copy of your delivery note and your advice to us
Sending Returns Back
1. Return address "Sailboats.co.uk, Marine Group, Unit D Spinney View, Stonecircle Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 8RF"
2. Always include a copy of your invoice/delivery note (or at least who you are) advising us that this is a return for refund or there is an issue with the item
3. For small or low value items (less that 500gms) - normally the Post Office will be the cheapest, for heavier items see below (always obtain "Proof of Posting")
4. For larger items (500gms+) it is normally cheaper to use websites like parcel2go.com than the Post Office
Allow 7-10 days for your return to be processed (normally far less)
Size Change or Product Exchange
1. Follow the above to return the item to us, noting that you have reordered and require a refund
2. Place your order on our website for the item you require.
Items Returned from Outside the EEC/Europe
Goods returned from outside the EEC/Europe must be marked clearly with "Returned Goods of UK origin - compliant with HMRC Notice 236" to allow UK Customs clearance without fees. Failure to do this will impose custom fees that cannot be recovered. If unsure about this, please contact us for help.