International Watertite Epoxy Filler Kit 250ml YAV145/A250
Availability: Due in 2-3 Weeks
Watertite is a quick drying epoxy filler suitable for use on GRP, Metals and rigid Wood constructions. The formulation does not shrink and is extremely water resistant, making it suitable for osmosis damage repairs
Good to know
- Fills up to 20 mm without sagging.
- High-strength and adhesion properties, very fast drying and super smooth.
- Simple 1:1 mixing ratio for easy measurement of components.
Technical data excerpt
- Suitable for above the waterline
- Deck - smooth
- Deck - non-skid
- Exterior cabin/trims
- Interior cabin/trims
Suitable for below the waterline
- Aluminium / Zinc-Galvanised Steel
- Cast Iron
- GRP / FRP
- Can you use International paints and varnish on a dinghy hull. Whilst it’s below the water line, it’s not always on the water as it lives on a trailer when not in use