Gill Marker Sunglasses 9674
Availability: In Stock
With their stylish shape, the Marker Sunglasses will ensure you stand out from the crowd. But it’s not just their appearance that makes them stand out – the lenses are polarised and offer 100% UV sun protection, as well as being floatable. Because we know that no matter how careful you are, sometimes we all drop them.
- Polarized lenses are made up of a number of functional elements ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical product: The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the polarizing light filter in the centre. Laminated to both sides of the filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation. Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratch resistant coating applied to the outer surfaces. All Gill Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float.
- Polarized lens technology.
- Integral floatation.
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils.
- Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards.
- Glare-free vision.
- Clear contrasts.
- Reduced eye fatigue.
- 100% UV 400 protection.
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.