Gill Marine Personal Rescue Knife MT009
Availability: In Stock
Be prepared for any situation with this personal rescue folding knife, compact and easy to open with one hand. The handle has been carefully designed to ensure a firm grip whether your hands are wet or dry so you can react quickly and diffuse any problem.
Once opened, the blade can be locked into place and will cut through rope quickly and easily. An essential part of any sailor's wardrobe, simply connect to your belt for peace of mind every time you sail.
- Folded Length 95mm. Open Length 165mm. Blade Length 70mm.
- Liner lock to prevent accidental closure.
- Thumb stud for one-handed opening.
- G10 Composite handle for wet and dry grip.
- Serrated blade edge for quick and effective rope cutting.
- Machined 'Gill Grip' provides extra grip.
- Supplied with a moulded nylon pouch.
Titanium coated 420 stainless steel for even greater corrosion resistance.
Regularly wipe all blades and tools with an oiled cloth. After contact with seawater you should rinse thoroughly with fresh water and dry completely inside and out. Occasionally oil the locking and folding mechanisms of your Marine Tool with a drop or two of oil. Keep all sand and grit out of the tool and keep folding mechanisms clean. Remember to keep knife blades sharpened as dull blades can be potentially dangerous.
As per normal practice for equipment use please see How to look after my knife