Gill Marine Harness Rescue Tool MT011
Availability: In Stock
Add this rescue tool to your belt for peace of mind on deck. Spending a lot of time in a harness, this is a must-have tool for the off-shore sailor, offering an easy to reach webbing cutter to help free you from an emergency situation.
The innovative handle ensures good grip with wet or dry hands and the corrosion resistant serrated blade will cut through a harness in seconds. A shackle cutter is built into the blade for a double use tool, a must-have for any sailor.
Regularly wipe all blades and tools with an oiled cloth. After contact with seawater you should rinse thoroughly with fresh water and dry completely inside and out. Occasionally oil the locking and folding mechanisms of your Marine Tool with a drop or two of oil. Keep all sand and grit out of the tool and keep folding mechanisms clean. Remember to keep knife blades sharpened as dull blades can be potentially dangerous.
Titanium coated 420 stainless steel for even greater corrosion resistance.
- Total Length 127mm. Low profile tool that easily slips inside trouser or buoyancy aid pockets.
- Shackle key fits most small to medium sized shackles.
- G10 Composite handle for wet and dry grip.
- Serrated blade edge for emergency use.
- Webbing cutter.
- Supplied with a nylon sheath.