Gill Hydrophobe Trousers 4520
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
Super lightweight yet highly thermal trousers, ergonomically designed using stretch materials. The material is naturally Hydrophobic so water is repelled away from the fabric ensuring the garment doesn’t get heavy and damp when worn in wet conditions.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind-chill
- Wicking Polypropylene fabric for warmth and comfort
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement
- Flatlock construction to help prevent chafing
- 4-way stretch polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbant and actively repels water. 50+ UV protection.
Dinghy and Keel Boat Sailing
- Click Image to Zoom