Gill Deckhand Gloves Short Finger Black 7043
Availability: In Stock
Regular Price: £25.00
Special Price £23.75
One of our most popular styles due to its versatile nature, our Short Finger Deckhand Gloves are designed by our experts with a double layer Amara reinforcement on the palm to offer excellent grip without absorbing or holding water. Fully featured these gloves benefit from wraparound palm protection, offset finger seams and a pre shaped construction to fit to your hand, while the reduced cuff length and rear volume adjustment provide a flexible and comfortable fit. They are a great all-round glove for a multitude of water sports; whether that be sailing, dinghy sailing, paddle sports or board sports such as kayaking or windsurfing.
- Double layer Amara reinforcement won't absorb or hold water and dries quickly.
- 4 way stretch fabric across the back of the hand provides UV 50+ protection and is water repellent.
- Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear.
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and complete wear protection.
- Pre shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Reduced cuff length to eliminate bulk and improve comfort.
- Rear volume adjustment for freedom of movement and increased wrist flex.
- Easy to grab silicone grip at cuff.
Panel: 93% Nylon / 7% Elastane, Main: 60% Nylon / 40% Polyurethane, Cuffs: 60% Neoprene / 40% Nylon
Hand Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. No Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Do not store wet. After use rinse in fresh water.