Gill Championship Gloves Long Finger 7253
Availability: In Stock
Regular Price: £35.00
Special Price £33.25
Our Short Finger Championship Gloves are designed with Dura-Grip fabric on the palm to offer incredible levels of grip and abrasion resistance without any compromise in flexibility or durability. Fully featured, these gloves benefit from offset finger seams, wraparound palm protection and a pre-shaped construction to fit your hand, while the reduced cuff length and rear volume adjustment eliminate bulk and increase wrist flex. A great all rounder suitable for a multitude of water sports; whether that be that sailing, dinghy sailing, paddle sports or board sports such as kayaking or windsurfing.
- Dura-Grip fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability.
- Seamless Dura-Grip reinforcement on palm and fingers for even greater durability, improved abrasion resistance and grip.
- 4 way stretch fabric across the back of the hand provides UV 50+ protection and is water repellent.
- Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear.
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and complete wear protection.
- Pre shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Reduced cuff length to eliminate bulk and improve comfort.
- Rear volume adjustment for freedom of movement and increased wrist flex.
- Easy to grab silicone grip at cuff.
Hand Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. No Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Do not store wet. After use rinse in fresh water.
Panel: 93% Nylon / 7% Elastane, Main: 60% Nylon / 40% Polyurethane, Cuffs: 60% Neoprene / 40% Nylon