Gill Championship Gloves Long Finger 7252
Availability: In Stock
Some sailing gloves compromise flexibility for grip, not these Championship Gloves. We understand that both qualities are equally important and it’s details like this we’ve spent years tweaking and perfecting. We think the result is pretty perfect. These state-of-the-art gloves feature all the things you’d expect, like the wrist adjustment that is placed carefully so as not to interfere with your watch, along with new updates, like UPF 50+ sun protection, improved durability and a new 4-way stretch fabric.
- 'Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear.
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection.
- Race proven flexibility and comfort.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Wide neoprene wristband with stretch.
- Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch.
- Dura-Grip™ fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability.
- Seamless Dura-Grip™ reinforcement on palm & fingers for even greater durability, improved abrasion resistance and grip.
- 4-way stretch fabric across the back of the hand provides UV 50+ protection and is water repellent.
- Hi,Have these got the thumb and forefinger cut away as in the picture? Luke