Gill 3 Seasons Gloves 7775
The 3 Season sailing gloves are designed to feel as if you are hardly wearing them. The stretchy, soft neoprene is lightweight and warm even when wet and the longer length cuffs mean you can tuck them into your top or jacket. Their performance is also second to none, with incredible grip on the palm, and now extended along the full length of the fingers and over the fingertips, for even greater durability.
- 'No seam' fingertips for improved comfort, fit, durability and dexterity.
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection.
- Race proven flexibility and comfort.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Lightweight Neoprene construction for warmth event when wet.
- Extended cuff length making it easier to tuck underneath neoprene layers or spraytops
- Dura-Grip™ fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability.
- Seamless Dura-Grip™ reinforcement now extended along each finger and over the fingertip for even greater durability, improved abrasion resistance and grip.