Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
COMING SOON - this price is for the foils only. Laser NOT included.
Please see Laser Boat Page for Boat Prices: Click here
Glide Free Foiling Laser wins major international award, Yachts & Yachting, 2014 'Dinghy of the Year' !!
Glide Free Design is pleased to announce that the prestigious international "Yachts & Yachting" magazine has recently awarded "Dinghy of the Year" for 2014 to Glide Free Foils for the Laser sailing dinghy.
Foiling has taken yet another step closer to mainstream sailing with the launch of a unique foiling kit for the world's most popular Laser sailing dinghy.
Foiling enables a boat’s hull to rise clear of the water with only the foils making contact with the water. Foiling at high speed enables apparent wind sailing which allows boats to travel at speeds in excess of the wind speed.
The Glide Free kit contains everything needed to go foiling on your current Laser dinghy, as well as a custom kit bag. They are easy to fit and remove; no modifications are needed to your existing boat. The foils have automatic control with no need to tweak settings on the water and you can launch in knee deep water.
It is exciting times for Glide Free with enquiries coming from sailors all over the world wanting to be the first to try foiling on a Laser and see who can go the fastest.
Glide Free foils for dinghies
- A World first - easy foiling for everyone!!
- Experience the excitement of foiling your dinghy for yourself !!
- Retrofit our foiling kits to your dinghy today!...
- Everyone can now experience the thrill of fast foiling for themselves!
- Launch easily off the beach and sail away in shallow water
- Easy to attach - clips on to your existing boat
- Unique fully integrated wand and easily retractable foils
- Fully integrated wand, no special attachments
- Fully retractable foils - both centreboard and rudder
- No fixings or modifications to your existing boat
- Utilize the existing rudder box - 3 piece foiling kit
- Launch in knee deep water and sail away!
- Foils in place - not lifting
- Sail as a standard dinghy
- Easy to sail away from the beach
- Nicely balanced light helm
- Low drag neutral foil
- More stable than a standard dinghy
- Excellent performance even in light winds
- Glide Free Foils - includes: Centrecase insert & retaining hook, gear block & toggle pin, Centreboard with integral wand, Main lifting foil, Rudder, Rudder lifting foil.
- Carry bags - includes a set of three high quality padded carry bags for Centreboard foils, Rudder foils and Centrecase Insert.
- Rudder stock - high strength rudder stock fits the standard Laser fittings, essential for foiling - includes, thrust washer, height adjusting washers, locking pin, retaining clip and quick tighten wing nut.
- Tiller - fits the high strength rudder stock and allows the blade to fully retract. Includes cleat and standard tiller extension fitting.
- Click Image to Zoom