SEALnGlide powered by Holmenkol Nano Technology. The original formulation. Suitable for 1 1/2 gennakers (RS400 size) or 1 gennaker plus jib and mainsail luff/bolt rope.
Pack Size: 100ml base plus 25ml Activator
Holmenkol user manual on how to apply.
The ultimate low friction durable performance finish for sails. Based on "nano"technology, for significantly reducing the friction of sail surfaces, resulting in tangible benefits such as:
- Faster sail setting - thanks to reduced friction
- Reduces sail snagging on rigs or fittings
- Increases cloth stability
- Use on bolt ropes for easy hoists
- Increases the sailcloth tear strength
- Resistant to sail washing detergents
- Reduced weight aloft - due to lower water absorption
- Non stick tell-tales - giving a clear advantage in competition
- Used mainly on mainsails, headsails and spinnakers
- Ideal for recoating spinnakers one bottle will recoat 2 off Fireball/RS800/FF15 spinnakers. (100ml will treat 30sqm of sailcloth)
Please note this a two part system i.e. you mix the base product with the activator (both supplied). Once applied the resulting finish is not only very low friction - but far more durable than ANY competing product (spray or liquid).
Needs to be applied with a non absorbent cloth (such as the 'care fleece')
- Loyalty Points On This Product: No
- Our Ref 392000