More Products From This Manufacturer:
Update and Replacement to our 746430 over 5,000 Sold!
In light of well publicised deaths in the sport - a safety knife is now considered an essential personal safety item. This is designed to be small enough to fit in most dinghy tops or buoyancy aids – but large enough to be fully functional when open.
- The highest grade stainless steel, coated with Teflon to ensure a long life - even when used in salt water!
- Blunt anti-stab tip for safety
- Blade locks positively into place - so will not collapse onto fingers in use
- Fully serrated sharp blade will cut 5mm Dyneema in one cut
- Small enough to fit easily into your buoyancy aid or sailing top
- Length closed 110mm - length open 190mm. 18mm thick
- Shackle key slot
- Hole for lanyard - 3mm recommended (not supplied)
- Safe, solid thermo rigid plastic grip
- More positive and easily opened with one hand
- Tip is more rounded and even safer!
- Slightly slimmer/flatter in design for less bulk in buoyancy aid or spray top pockets
- Loyalty Points On This Product: No
- Our Ref 746450